Shopistan was incorporated in 2012 and raised its seed round from Kima Ventures in 2013. We are a team of over 200+ professionals with a heavy focus on technology. Shopistan is a leader in Pakistan’s ecommerce space. We are going after a market that is projected to be over USD 2B by 2020.
About The Role:
We are seeking a highly qualified Head of Ecommerce to coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our company in reaching specific goals. Head of Ecommerce will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, have hands on advanced experience on Shopify and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience.
Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Head of Ecommerce should have a firm grasp of the various digital touch points, steer our organization’s digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for a growing technology company in a dynamic and fast global environment.
- Be responsible for end-to-end performance marketing across the lifecycle of the customer experience—acquisition, conversion, analytics and attribution.
- Test and establish various customer segments and targeted messages while also understanding which channels are most efficient.
- Drive performance marketing attribution methodology.
- Define how client’s marketing efforts should be focused and where budgets should be directed based on analytics and key KPIs.
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand the customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns.
- Set best-in-class practices for each digital marketing channel – social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit), SEM/SEO, email, display, ads, traditional media – to drive sales, profit and engagement.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition.
- Maximize media spend through rigorous creative testing and optimization.
- Aggressively track, measure and report cohorts and conversion metrics across all campaigns daily.
- Proactive client management
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department
- Provide strategic guidance on product mix, pricing & promotions etc. based on category/product performance
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teams including online marketing, technology, content and the design team to optimize user experience
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to improve results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Design, build and maintain client’s social media presence
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Must have expertise / Hand on experience with Shopify
- Bachelors’/Master’s degree with a flair for technology and e-commerce
- 10+ years of experience of Digital/Performance Marketing and Ecommerce domain
- Highly experienced with Microsoft Office applications or Google Sheets for reporting, analytics and presentations.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
Why join Shopistan?
- When you start at Shopistan, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
- Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
- Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
- We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young, and collaborative startup environment.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We are looking to hire immediately.
Check us out www.shopistan.pk